Praise be to God, Lord of the worlds, and the end is for the righteous, and there is no aggression except against the wrongdoers. And may God’s prayers and peace be upon the most honorable of the prophets and messengers, our Prophet Muhammad and all his family and companions.
A statement from Islamic scholars on the duty of a nation towards the Prophet of Mercy to the envoy of all people.
At the invitation of the International Union of Muslim Scholars, representatives of scientific unions, associations, and societies gathered at Umad's HQ - the representative of the International Union of Muslim Scholars in Turkey - Dhu al-Qa’dah 19, 1443 AH, corresponding to June 18, 2022 AD. The meeting began with the fact that introducing the beloved Prophet, peace be upon him, and the call to follow his Sunnah and his great morals, to defend him, to support him.
Hence, the duty of all Muslims is to their Prophet, with all its meaning, as a legal obligation and a realistic necessity.
The duty of those in authority among the imams, presidents, princes, officials, and scholars who embody the legacy of prophets is greater and greater, so the Almighty said: (If you do not help your Prophet, (it does not matter): Allah did help him) At-Taubah , and Say: If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your kindred, the wealth that you have gained, the commerce in which you fear a decline, and the dwellings in which you delight
are dearer to you than Allah and His Messenger, and striving hard and fighting in His Cause, then wait until Allah brings about His Decision (torment). And Allah guides not the people who are Al-Fasiqun (the rebellious, disobedient to Allah) At-Taubah.
These meanings have been confirmed by authentic, established hadiths, including his saying, peace be upon him: (None of you believes until I am dearer to him than himself). And in another narration: (I love him more than himself, his father, his son, and all people) narrated by Al-Bukhari, Ahmad, Abu Dawood and others.
Accordingly, the gathered scholars of these associations, associations and scholarly unions have discussed the practical steps that must be undertaken to fulfill what the creed of Islam stipulates towards the beloved Prophet of mankind, the Prophet, peace be upon him.
These abuses have affected the hearts and feelings of Muslims, as well as the feelings of more than two billion Muslims, as well as in the 57 Muslim countries.
As a result of their discussions, they came to the following conclusion:-
1. we invite the Islamic nation, its officials, its media, and all its components and energies to follow the Sunnah of the Messenger, peace be upon him, to support him, support him, respect him, and defend him, and exert the most precious and precious in order to protect his honorable position from being harmed by any of these haters.
2. The attendees agreed to form a delegation of senior scholars to meet the presidents and kings within the Islamic countries and to meet the influential authorities in the world, to clarify the position of the Prophet, peace be upon him, and the seriousness of the repeated attacks on this station.
3. The attendees agreed to call on the Organization of Islamic Cooperation to carry out its duty towards its great Prophet through a summit conference to be held for that purpose, as well as the organization’s call to arrange a law to be submitted to the United Nations to prevent contempt for the sanctities of Islam as well as other divine laws.
4. The attendees commend the positions of the countries that had a positive attitude towards supporting the Messenger, peace be upon him, and they also call on the rest of the Islamic countries to carry out this duty, which is an obligation on everyone.
5. And all the scholarly institutions agreed to invite jurists, human rights organizations, and Muslim minorities within the Islamic world to defend the Messenger, peace be upon him, with the messages available to them by using laws and using the judiciary, and advocating for him, and meeting with officials from all spectra to Explain what the Messenger, peace and blessings be upon him, has of the virtues over all of humanity, and that this abuse is an insult to the human being himself.
6. The attendees agreed that there will be permanent meetings through a permanent coordinating committee that discusses and consults on everything that can be submitted to serve this issue.
7. On these matters we all agreed, and we ask God Almighty to help us all, and we all say; The duty of defending and introducing the Messenger, peace and blessings be upon him, is the duty of all, not just scholars and princes, each in his place.
May God reward you well and peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings