Recommendations of the International Forum for the Protection of the Family
1. Communication with member organizations of the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations (ECOSOC) and achieving effective coordination with them.
2. Establishing a specialized information center concerned with family affairs and conditions.
3. Calling Muslim governments to adopt the Family Convention in Islam at all national and international levels as a global Islamic document for the family and a legislative reference for its laws.
4. Training and qualifying active cadres in the field of family protection to represent their countries and work on spreading awareness inside them.
5. Developing legal and rights programs to enhance the performance of the judiciary in relation to the family to guarantee its rights.
6. Launching a website in several languages to serve the targets and programs of the forum and activate its annual recommendations.
7. Working on the commission of a legal representative for the International Union of Muslim Scholars to follow up all the documents and recommendations initiated at the permanent forum for the protection of the family.